Paatiamma was kind enough to present me with the Liebster Award! Thank you so much! 🙂 You made me so happy!!
Rule 1: Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them. Thanks Paatiamma for the lovely gesture! 🙂
Rule 2: Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator. Those were –
1. What does your name mean?
My WP name is a part of my actual name. My actual name means Worship or a form of prayer offered to God. (Easy to guess ain’t it?) 😉
2. What are your hobbies?
I have a had varied hobbies at different points of time. My current hobby is Knitting/Crocheting.
3. According to you, what was the driving force that let you into the blogging world?
My sister who used to blog introduced me to the Blog World. I just gave it a try out of fascination, but now I totally love it! Though I am not very regular, I still love jotting down my thoughts here.
4. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savored?
The most recent compliment I received was a colleague at my previous company replying to my farewell email, telling me “You’ll fit in beautifully into any team in the world. Keep rocking, as always!” 😀
5. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
Intellect, frankness, soft spoken nature.
6. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
My anger and pessimistic nature. God knows for how long I have been trying to get rid of it!! (or am I ?)
7. What was the best news you ever received?
A lot of them that I cherish, but the one that I was most delighted was when I was declared School Captain in my class X. 😀
8. If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
My Dad waving to me in the hospital, when they were taking him into the operation theater. It comes back to my mind every now and then. The slight fear he had on his face, yet trying to reassure us through his wave. But somewhere symbolically telling, his time had come. 😥
9. What’s your favorite dessert?
Chocolate Browniew with Vanilla Icecream! 🙂
10. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
– Get a grip on myself and my life.
– Create a beautiful interior for the new home and maintain it. 🙂
– Smile more and fret less. (Far behind on this!)
The last part of the award says I need to tag other people and let them know.
The three people I choose are the ones who have always been around from the time of my old blog days! If you haven’t read their blogs yet (which I think is impossible!) you gotta check it out!