It made my cloudy dull day, bright. 🙂
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favorite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
Now.. going on to the
uninteresting things about myself –
1. I am just 4′ 11″ tall, but I go around telling that I am 5′ tall, so that people make less fun of me. 😛
2. I cleared my Carnatic Vocal Music Exam with 88% when I was in college and now I don’t remember even one song (keerthana) completely! 😛 I never sing in public gatherings, unlike my sis and cousins, for the fear of being off-pitch.
3. I have always had long hair (except until I was 5-6 yrs old). Though I love my hair.. some day… I just wanna go and cut them short, like really short. Maybe a boy-cut or bob-cut??
4. I had this really bad habit of plucking/biting off the dry skin around my nails for a long time. To get over this habit of biting, I now carry around a small nail cutter and file everywhere! The moment I have the urge to bite, out comes the nail cutter and clips off the skin! (OCD??) I know, I should just let it be. But how??
5. I am a great listener. Most of my friends are the kind who speak more. I only listen to what they speak. Unlike how I am on my blog, in real life I don’t speak much. I don’t express my thoughts and feelings easily. Various reasons for becoming so.
6. I love wearing sarees. But I notice not many are like that, I seldom find company at the workplace. For everyone, wearing a saree seems like such a big deal!
7. I HAVE to put on my left eye contact lens, before the right one! While removing them, it’s the other way round. I have no idea why! Same goes with wearing earrings, lighting the lamps etc. Left first, then right. 😛
8. I love reading kids story books. The Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Akbar Birbal etc. I enjoy reading out my nephew’s books to him (maybe more than how much he enjoys them). 🙂
9. 99% of the people tell me, I look like my dad. I agree! In fact an uncle, my dad’s friend, recognized me instantly, though I hadn’t met him for years.
10. Three dimples appear on my face, when I give a full smile. The one feature of my face, that I like the most! 🙂
Now, that was fun! 🙂 I thought I could never come up with 10 points. But it wasn’t that difficult! 🙂