We have group on WhatsApp. 7 of us, who are friends from my previous organization. One of the guys sent this link “11 signs you are turning into an Aunty in your late 20s“. Now, this is not the first time that they are calling us aunties. They do it all the time! I don’t mind kids calling me an aunty. But friends, of my age!!?! They went on talking about it for two days and making fun of us.
Today I made this list and sent it to them, to get back at them! (So unlike me. )
But I had awesome fun, making this list 😀 –
“11 signs you are turning into an uncle“
1. You have a fat belly and you clearly look pregnant.
2. You have no girlfriend, no wife and you think your bike is your only girlfriend.
3. You call all the girls you couldn’t get as aunties. ( The sour grapes and fox story )
4. You think you are still 16.
5. You keep going to all your friends bachelor parties and yet remain a bachelor.
6. All the girls you once hit upon are married and have babies.
7. You smoke and booze, just to look cool, though it gives you a headache.
8. All you do on weekends is eat, sleep and watch movies. ( Helps you add more fat to that belly.)
9. Your only hobbies are downloading and watching movies and playing games!
10. You start gymming, like it’s the in-thing, while you are actually trying to get rid of the fat belly.
11. There’s more hair in your helmet than your head.
Am I evil or what?? 😉