- Having my own business. My creative and artistic learning put to use. Turning a distant passion into an everyday reality.
- A beautiful space, called home. Adorned with hand-crafted stuff. Peaceful and inviting.
- A shelf full of books, a seat by the window, a cup of tea and the time to enjoy a good read.
- A terrace garden, full of flowers, vegetables and fruits, all tended to with care and love.
- Raising a happy toddler, playing games and having fun, enjoying life in the tiny moments.
- Long drives and distant places, with no worries about leaves and getting back.
- Hours at the beach watching the sun set and rise. Soaking in the vastness of nature and our minuscule presence.
- Happy conversations over dinner table, with family, sharing how each other’s day has been.
- Time with friends. With the second generation continuing to be friends. Of meets and more.
- Growing old together and taking walks hand in hand, with long conversations for accompaniment.
Come to think of it, these simple everyday dreams are the ones that have become difficult fulfil due to the fast moving, stressful, electronically overloaded, mechanical life.